To support students to present their work at FBS2019, travel grant awards are available on a competitive basis. Awards of between $US500 and $US1000 are offered, dependent on travel distance from the symposium venue. Awards will cover travel and conference registration.
- Applicants should be student members of the Footwear Biomechanics Group
- Applicant’s supervisor should be a member of the Footwear Biomechanics Group
- Applicants should be first author and presenter of the work
- Applicants will only be offered a FBG award or an ISB student travel grant (separate applications can be made for both but only one will be awarded)
- Recipients will submit a brief symposium report, to be published on the FBG website
- Applicants are advised to make their travel plans at the lowest cost, without assuming an award will be received (to ensure lowest costs are claimed for the trip)
To apply, please use the electronic application form below and submit this to firstname.lastname@example.org by February 28th 2019. Applicants will be notified by 1st May 2019.