To renew your membership or to become a member of the Footwear Biomechanics Group, please click here.
Current membership fee (Runs from January to December every year) includes:
- An annual subscription to a full volume of Footwear Science.
- Currently a Volume includes three issues (the Volume that corresponds to 2011 FBG membership is Volume 3).
- Subscriptions are for a single volume of the print edition only - On-line access to the articles is NOT part of the special subscription for FBG members.
- If you are a FBG member for 2011, regardless of when you join, you will receive ALL issues of Volume 3 including any issues of Volume 3 published before your membership begins.
- To purchase back issues without a society membership, follow the link to the Footwear Science website (each issue has a 'buy now' icon), please click here.
- To purchase additional back copies, please contact Jacqueline Tearle at Taylor & Francis (email@example.com).
For any enquiries regarding membership/journal please contact:
FBG membership - Jay Worobets (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Editorial questions - E. C. "Ned" Frederick (email@example.com)
Advertising and marketing - Frédérique Mortimer (firstname.lastname@example.org)
This page is intended for communication purposes between individuals interested in the area of foot and footwear biomechanics. Please include your full name, institutional affiliation and contact details for effective communication. The list on this page doesn’t reflect the list of “paid-up” members who subscribe to Footwear Science.
Members have the option of whether or not to be included in the member profile database. If you would like to have your information listed, please click here to register.
**Click Username for more details on the selected member.
|Family Name||Given Name||Country||Affiliation||Roles||Username|
|Goldmann||Jan-Peter||Germany||German Sport University Cologne, Institute of Biomechanics and Orthopaedics||authenticated user||jpgoldmann|
|Regniet||Lukas||Germany||Germany Sports University Cologne||authenticated user||Lukas Regniet|
|Segers||Veerle||Belgium||Ghent University||authenticated user||vsegers|
|Willems||Tine||Belgium||Ghent University||authenticated email@example.com|
|De Mits||Sophie||Belgium||Ghent University - Rehabilitation and Physical Therapy||authenticated user||sdemits|
|De Clercq||Dirk||Belgium||Ghent University Department for Movement and Sport Sciences||authenticated user||ddclerc|
|Mihai||Aura||Romania||Gheorghe Asachi Technical University of Iasi||authenticated user||amihai|
|Walker||Aaron||Australia||Health and Fitness Plus||authenticated user||a.s.walker|
|Copper||Alexander||Australia||Hobart Biomechanics Clinic||authenticated user||alexandercopper|
|Luthi||Simon||United States||i-generator LLC||authenticated user||sluthi|